Selection of My Twitter Favorites, Edition 28

Twitter is a microblogging service where people answer the question "What are you doing?" via 140-character messages from their cellphone, laptop or desktop. You can select the messages you find useful, amusing, or both. Here is the 28th edition of My Twitter Favorites (the oldest post is at the bottom, the newest at the top):

Robert
sunlogrobert My dogs are great supporters of podcasts, audiobooks and recorded lectures? Guess why? ;-)
Robert Scoble
Scobleizer How do you listen on twitter, @oregonkat asks. http://search.twitter.com -- put your co. name in there. competitors. Your name. Etc.
Robert Scoble
Scobleizer How to make Twitter work for business, @oregonkat asks. Use it to listen, listen, listen. Copy @zappos -- get all your employees on it.
Kevin Rose
kevinrose A guy just crossed the street with a full length fur coat, gold chains, and a purse. San francisco is awesome
Doctor Anonymous
doctoranonymous Patient on phone: "I didn't have time to come into the office this week. Why don't you help me and just call this med."
Tim O'Reilly
timoreilly Great #quote from Kepler: "I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses"
Loic Le Meur
loiclemeur an expert is someone who knows more and more about less and less. I am too much expert these days.
Robbo
BiteTheDust I reckon 1000kms East or West and North and South to the coast and beyond I am the only twit!
Lance Armstrong
lancearmstrong Kids and I emailed Santa (santa@santaclaus.com) and got a response. So cool!
Bertalan Meskó
Berci My brother-in-law told me Twitterers are absolutely not normal to be on Twitter on Christmas night... :) I said it's called commitment
Biz Stone
biz debating the usefulness of having business cards created for Twitter employees—maybe it's too old fashioned?
Ves Dimov, M.D.
AllergyNotes All PR professionals & hospital administrators should read this: 5 Stages Of Twitter Acceptance http://tinyurl.com/7sl7na
Kevin Rose
kevinrose At breakfast, they have a "healthy elvis" grilled peanut butter and banana sandwhich.. Hmm
DrCris
DrCris @AllergyNotes If you follow more people you start to see twitter as a party conversation - if you are there, you are there. If not, fine.
ruraldoctoring
ruraldoctoring I'm interested in the retweeting frenzy. What's next? Pre-tweeting? "I'm planning to tweet about this later, this is merely a concept tweet"

Micro-blogging on Twitter is easy, fun and can be very useful and educational if you follow/subscribe to interesting people.

You can read more here: A Doctor's Opinion: Why I Started Microblogging on Twitter and
visit my account at Twitter/AllergyNotes.

1 comment:

  1. I really aprecciate to read your blog. We here from Brazil have learned a lot from your posts. When is possible take a look mine Curso de Informática à Distância. Antonio B Duarte Jr. Happy 2009!!!

    ReplyDelete